* Worked in groups to investigate the interior angles of polygons
* Determined group norms
* Identified and defined group member roles
Here are some of the group norms and roles
Click here for our group work assignement (2 day packet): Interior Angles Packet
* Worked in groups to create number sentences from word problems (Learning Target)
* Determined key components of “good group work”
* Defined group roles and norms
Here are some class notes and big ideas:
Here are some of the clips we watched for good/bad group work examples:
No Homework Due
(weekend HW was pg 40 of Bits & Pieces II)
Here is what we did today…
Students took notes
Students worked through classwork and were given homework: AngleMeasures
Homework Due September 27.
Here is what we did today:
Students completed a warm up activity:
Students worked collaboratively to accomplish the learning target.
No Homework: Study for Friday Quiz!
Congrats to you 8th graders for taking your first unit test today! Grades will be posted by Thursday, September 26.
Hi Students and Parents!
Here is what Math 6 was given as homework today Sep 24_ multiplying fractions models CWHW
Due Date: Sep 25 (periods 1-3) or 26 (period 4)