These last two days we have prepped for and taken the UNIT ASSESSMENT
The learning targets of this assessment were:
- I can recognize two-dimensional representations of three-dimensional figures
- I can describe/sort prisms and pyramids by their attributes
- I can determine the surface area of rectangular prisms using appropriate formulas
- I can determine the volume of rectangular prisms using appropriate formulas
- I can determine the surface area of a pyramid
The homework over the weekend was to complete/redo the pre-test as practice for the unit assessment. I have attached it here: Filling and Wrapping Pre_Test Review
The homework Due March 18 was to review the quiz given on Friday and correct any mistakes. Here is a blank copy of the quiz: week 5 evidence fw
There was no homework given tonight.
See you tomorrow!