Here are some great resources for at home!
- http://visualpatterns.org/ Practice your math spatial skills on this site
- http://mathcounts.org/resources/problem-of-the-week Challenge yourself every week with a word problem
- http://catchupmath.com/math-games/ This site helps figure out holes in your learning and then provides math games to help catch you up
- http://xtramath.org/ Wish you were better at your math facts so you could do homework faster? Try this site
- http://www.maths-games.org/fraction-games.html Some games to try around fractions
- http://www.funbrain.com/fractop/index.html Soccer shootout needs you to solve problems to win the game
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/keyskills/flash/kfa/kfa.shtml Kung Fu Angle is a game that tests your ability to name the degrees of angles to defeat your opponent
- http://www.wolframalpha.com/ Wolfram Alpha is a computation-knowledge engine! Use it for double checking your work, to see graphs of equation, or for definitions.
Youtube.com has many videos and lessons. I recommend Khan academy lessons for some additional instruction or to work ahead.